The aim of the SFE/TRE(A) training course is to train aviation professionals to the level of competence defined in Part-FCL.1015 (d)(4)(6)(7) “practical training” to exercise the privileges to conduct Skill Test, Proficiency Checks, and Assessment of Compentence.
FCL.1010.TRE TRE – Prerequisites:
- have completed examiner standardization course (CAA)
- 1500 hours of flight time as a pilot of multi-pilot aeroplanes, of which at least 500 hours shall be as PIC;
- hold a CPL or ATPL and a TRI certificate for the applicable type;
- for the initial issue of a TRE certificate, have completed at least 50 hours of flight instruction as a TRI or SFI in the applicable type or an FSTD representing that type.
FCL.1010.SFE SFE – Prerequisites:
- Have completed examiner standardisation course (CAA)
- hold or have held an ATPL(A), a type rating and an SFI(A) certificate for the applicable type of aeroplane;
- have at least 1 500 hours of flight time as a pilot on multi-pilot aeroplanes;
- for the initial issue of an SFE certificate, have completed at least 50 hours of synthetic flight instruction as an SFI(A) on the applicable type.
- complete course appr. 3 – 4 days
- Cockpit4u / LAT Berlin, Frankfurt or Essen (Germany)
- Part 1: Theoretical Refresher – 1 day / 5 hrs.
- Part 2: Practical Training (FCL.1015) – 2 days / 8 hrs.
- 4 simulated or real checks under the observation of a CAA nominated TRE
- Part 3: Assessment of Competence – 1 day / 2 hrs (FCL.1020)
- 1 simulated or real check under the observation of a CAA inspector or nominated senior TRE
- Assisting Crew for simulated checks
- Nominated TRE and Senior TRE
- Study material
Please contact us for further information and registration.